PCUBE provides 3D technology to enhance product development and for the more efficient production.
PCUBE provides 3D technology to people and companies to improve product development supporting them in the production with digital tools.PCUBE provides 3D technology to enhance product development and for the more efficient production.
Our suppliers are world leaders:
- Autodesk - 3D Printers and 3D Software - ember.autodesk.com
- Roland DG - 3D CNC Machines - rolanddg.com
- Mecanumeric - 3D CNC Machines www.charlyrobot.com
- U-MARQ Ltd - Engraving machines - u-marq.com
We work with innovative 3D technology and we are able to follow the customer in all phases of implementation planning every detail. PCUBE is a unique company because:
- we are able to follow customers of all sizes, from the craftsman to multinational
- we deal with a wide range of systems including CAD / CAM, 3D printers, 3D scanners, CNC machines
- we are creative, we like to innovate, experiment and explore.
- we have a working knowledge of the products and this has made us successful and has allowed us to work in many sectors, from health care to military, from jewelry to fashion accessories, from the signs to the woodwork and marble ...
- we like to work closely with our suppliers and we synergistic partnerships with other companies that operate as key players in 3D
- we're not shy about our references, we are direct suppliers of important companies, but makes us proud in large number of small companies and artisans that we were able to ramp up. We follow carefully those who work in education and research, we are provider of scientific research institutions world-famous, but also schools, Fablab and we serve also private Makers.
- we are a team of people who work with passion and professionalism.
- we provide training and organize seminars and workshops on 3D technologies for manufacturing. We like to explain and give our opinions, we do it through conferences and the media trying to provide 'a thought-guide' in a world of re-tweets.
Our goal is simple:
We want to grow our customers with 3D technology and we are not afraid to put in the project even systems that are not in our list.
We do internally research and development and we engage in research projects on new production techniques and 3D prototyping. We work on all digital innovation fronts, from software to machines up to management. In our field we are able to work with any interlocutor, universities and research centers, from multinational to the artisan and the start-up.
We listen to anyone willing to get involved to address the challenges of the market with the most innovative 3D digital technologies ..."
We have always demonstrated our ability to discover innovative products and to launch them with success.